The customer onboarding process requires a great deal of manual work, and entities have set themselves the goal of digitizing it.
- Improvement in customer experience and added value.
- Improvement of operational efficiency, eliminating and automating different areas that do not require human intervention.
- Incorporating tools and services to automate and digitalize the process.
- Facilitate compliance by automatically applying validations and procedures.
- Increase agility and eliminate dependence on the IT team.
- Provide the middle office area with an end-to-end view of the process.
The objective of the collaboration is the digitalization of the on-boarding process, developing and integrating the necessary systems and services to provide complete coverage of the process.
Web portal for customer access including BPM processes for the management of documentation in the customer onboarding process, including digital signature, OCR and service exposition (S3).
➔ Customer self-service is a key aspect of process digitization.
➔ Digitization will enable the automation of tasks that provide little value and that pose a burden.
➔ The company will have real-time status of all on-boarding processes and will be able to manage the process from a single centralized system.